Engine failure and race over on lap 2 for the Ferrari 335S of Peter Collins and Phil Hill. . Le Mans 1957.
- let go of people who make you feel negative emotions
- let go of people who make you feel like you’re not good enough
- be around people who make you smile and laugh
- be around people who think you’re amazing
- be around people who make you feel happy
don’t waste another year on people who don’t make you feel like you’re amazing
— ― Frank Warren (via psych-quotes)
- i’ve let go the things i thought i couldn’t live without and my unrealistic expectations of what my life should be like. it wasn’t easy or slow and gradual, like waking from a dream. no, it was more like surgery. a cold, systematic removing of a part of me that felt essential before but now hung uselessly in a proverbial waste basket and left a gaping internal wound that might take years to fully heal but hurt less everyday.
although deep down i think i still hold vestiges of my childish romantic dreams and maybe always will
-i’ve learned to withhold blame and criticism. i still struggle with understanding the perspectives of certain people but i’m trying harder to and i think i’ve gotten better at it. learned to heal relationships and be humble rather than be right and feel self-satistfied. accept my mistakes and flaws as others see them.
-learned to be more organized and goal-oriented
-Not to get too attached to people but be loving still. be less sentimental.
-remove my feelings from a situation and see things from a third person perspective.
-be more cognizant of how other people feel and think around me
-became more serious about automotive design
Architectural watercolours by Sunga Park
افتح فمك فقط إن كان ما ستقوله أجمل من الصمت
Open your mouth only if what you are going to say is more beautiful than silence
— Arabic Proverb (via kissing-beehives)
— ― Marianne Williamson (via psych-quotes)